Current Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
More new pics can be found here: picasa
For old pics here: flickr



Happy New Year! Wishing you a happy and healthy 2008





We arrived back from a great vacation in Hong Kong a fews days ago dead tired! Thankfully, we have had a few days to catch up on some much needed sleep, get back up to speed with our Blog and catch you up on our adventures throughout the holidays. I (Jen) spent most of the day updating all of our photos from Japan and beyond to our FLICKR account including Christmas and New Years.

I didn't realize how long it would take as hours later I found myself still sitting at the computer and the sun had already set, I started at noon. So I don't advise looking through them all, just a few at a time when your bored! We'll do a series of post about out trip with some photos and movies to watch.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the flat red piece of paper-type thing, Chris and JR are eating?

Blog Archive