Current Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
More new pics can be found here: picasa
For old pics here: flickr



Jen's in MI Now



One last sunset..


After 6 weeks helping my parents out in the Bahamas, it was time to leave my mojitos and margaritas behind and move on to MI where the weather hasn't been nearly as warm and pleasant. On my final day in the Bahamas, I finally got my mom in the water, which she says she's always too busy to do! We went snorkeling and saw a huge barracuda and a manta-ray swimming around near the dock. We had a delicious last meal together where we ate surf and turf and lobster mornay. Nick's been jealous of all the good food I've been eating while he's stuck in Japan cooking for himself! Thankfully now that I'm back in MI, I've joined Bally's on a 2 week trial pass that's free! And when the 2 weeks is up, I'll go scam my way into another gym :)




This past weekend I was a bridesmaid in my friend Jacki's wedding which was beautiful as was she of course! It was great to catch up with old friends and enjoy the special occasion. Can't beat a live band dancing to 80's classics and watching her husband Brent get crazy on the dance floor. Or going to a Jewish wedding and watching the bride and groom get lifted up singing 'Hava Nagila'



In the next 2 weeks I'll continue visiting friends and family, have a scrapbook or two to complete and the one that i'll put off even though i shoudn't...the dreaded resume updating and submission!

The plan is to move out to Colorado on the 17th of June. Then only about a month until Nick arrives and we can spend Summer vacation together! We've booked our tickets to Scotland to visit his sister and mom and dad who will aslo be there and then swinging by London on the way home! Wohoo for Europe! 2 weeks isn't nearly enough time there, but it's a start!

0 comments:

Blog Archive