Current Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
More new pics can be found here: picasa
For old pics here: flickr



My new T-shirt



Got this T-shirt this past weekend at a store here in Japan, how good is this one!!! So I am confused, is Michigan...really the shape of Texas? I really have been trying to teach everyone that it looks like a 'mitten', no wonder Japanese people get so confused ! The got the colors all wrong too :)

If the writing is too small to read it says 'I will be free' and 'chosen sauce' whatever that may mean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a wonderful shirt! the find of the century, to be accurate! miss you lots, you coming back to the states anytime soon?
-Katherine Schwartz

Anonymous said...

that is the most retarded thing I have seen...for Japan to have the most intelligent people in the world...do they not study world maps?

Blog Archive